The advent of social media has truly been one of the biggest blessings bestowed upon an Internet marketer. Social media allows us Internet marketers to spread the word about our online businesses literally around the globe, reaching an audience that is larger than we may have ever dreamed possible. Just think about it: You have a Facebook account and you are friends with say 100 people. If you like something on Facebook, the 100 people that you are friends with are going to be able to see what it is that you liked and will be more apt to check out what it is that you liked. Now, let’s say what you liked was a business? Well, you get the idea…
On that note, here is a look at the Top 5 Ways that you can Increase Your Traffic with Social Media:
- Add your content onto your social media profiles. There are tools available, like Twitterfeed, that will allow you to publish links to your content directly onto your Twitter and Facebook profiles automatically. When the new content that you have added to your social media profiles is visible to your fans, you are going to drive more traffic to your business.
- Display the URL of your site in your signatures. Facebook and Twitter aren’t the only types of social media. Forums are another very popular form of social media and they can really help to spread the word about your business. Make sure to display your URL in the signature on the forums that you are part of.
- Make sure to add the “Follow Me” icons to your site. You can easily add the ‘Follow Me’ icons onto your Web site, so that people who visit your site know that you are on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and whatever other social media platform that you use.
- Feature your URL on all of your social media profiles. Be sure to include your URL on your profiles; your Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, your Twitter bio and so forth. When your followers go to check out your personal information, they will be able to easily access your Web site.
- Allow your content easy to share. Allow people to share the content that you publish, like your blog posts, on their own social media profiles. This will also help to drive the traffic to your Web site and boost your success.