If you have been a reader of PLR With Sam for even a small length of time you will know all about how much I love PLR and currently use it in my business.
I particularly love using it for building new subscribers to my mailing list.
This is how it works:
- You find some PLR – You choose some good quality PLR in your niche and make sure that it is of great quality.
- It has to solve a problem – if it solves a problem for the reader then they are much more likely to join your mailing list and download your free product. If it doesn’t solve a problem walk away until you find one that does.
- Edit the ebook – Until it has your personality in it and doesn’t just look like any old private label rights package.
- Set up your squeeze page – Add your squeeze page details and send your new website live. Make sure it is original and not the same as the PLR that you have purchased.
- Send traffic – Now is the time to send traffic to your new squeeze page.
All in all it is a five point system and I could easily complete all five points in less than two hours.
My favourite end game for bringing in traffic is the Facebook Ads and you can be paying just $0.01 a click for advertisements through to your page with this one.
I regularly bring in one thousand new visitors a week to my PLR squeeze page and at just $10 a week it is a fantastic investment!
If time is a restriction just think of private label rights because you can easily use it to bring speed to your business and have a new squeeze page up and running in a morning while other work from home people are still playing games on Facebook.
Just think about it and I am sure you will get excellent results from it.